Hi! I’m Monica Fochtman, PhD, CPRW
Résumé Expert, Career Coach, Speaker
Mom, Childhood Cancer Research Advocate, and
Owner of Sheldrake Consulting.
I help mid-career women and industry changers who:
- Are ready to stop the mid-career backslide, but aren’t sure how or where to start.
- Want to change industries and need help translating their skills and accomplishments.
- Haven’t touched their résumé in years and are overwhelmed at the thought of doing it alone.
I’m invested in you and your goals. I’m not your mom, partner, boss, or co-worker, so I will be objective about your situation and listen to what you’re really saying.
I’m compassionate, honest, and an awesome listener.
What I do:
Writing services and Career Coaching that teaches you how to find your career accomplishments and how to talk about them, so you feel confident and ready to take the next step.
- Objective 360* advice tailored to you and your career desires
- Résumés, Cover Letters, and LinkedIn profiles that get results
- Job search strategies that work
- 1:1 coaching & on-going email support
- Safe space where you feel heard and encouraged to make the next right step
What’s the next step?
If you’d like to learn more and see if we’re a match, you can book a free Discovery Call here.
More About Monica
CEO and Founder of Sheldrake Consulting, LLC.
I started my business because I saw too many women doubting their experience and underselling their accomplishments.
In addition to writing and coaching, I’m an adjunct faculty member. I’m a passionate advocate for childhood cancer research, social justice, and service. I believe in empowering people and communities with tools to create positive change.
I live in Okemos, Michigan with my husband and two sons. I work from home and share a corner office with our cats Willy and Violet.
Alumni: Boston College (BA & MA), Michigan State University (PhD)
Certifications: Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Administrator, Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
Member: Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC)
MBTI type: INFJ, The Advocate
CliftonStrengths Top 5: Command, Strategic, Learner, Activator, Achiever
Enneagram: 3, The Successful Achiever
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Avid reader: Fiction & memoir, preferably while sitting on the beach
Coffee Order: Almond milk, no sugar
Wine: Old Vine Zinfandel, Pinot Noir