Would you like to stop spinning?
To feel more confident in yourself, your career and next steps?
I’ve been there, too and I can help!
Hi! I’m Monica Fochtman, Career Coach and Resume Writing Professional.
I help mid-career women and industry changers who:
- Are ready to stop the mid-career backslide, but aren’t sure how or where to start.
- Want to change industries and need help translating their skills and accomplishments.
- Haven’t touched their résumé in years and are overwhelmed at the thought of doing it alone.
I’m invested in you and your goals. I’m not your mom, partner, boss, or co-worker, so I will be objective about your situation and listen to what you’re really saying.
I’m compassionate, honest, and an awesome listener.
What I do:
Career coaching and writing services to teach you how to stop spinning, find your career accomplishments and how to talk about them, and feel more confident in claiming your next steps.
- 1:1 coaching & on-going email support
- Safe space where you feel heard and encouraged to make the next right step
- Objective 360* advice tailored to you and your career desires
- Resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles that deliver
- Job search strategies that work
What’s the next step?
If you’d like to learn more and see if we’re a match, you can book a free consultation here.
CEO and Founder of Sheldrake Consulting, LLC.
I’m a passionate advocate for childhood cancer research, social justice, and service. I believe in empowering people and communities with tools to create positive change.
I live in Okemos, Michigan with my husband and two sons. I work from home and share a corner office with our cats Willy and Violet.
Credentials and other “vitals”
Alumni: Boston College (BA & MA) & Michigan State University (PhD)
Certifications: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator; Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
MBTI type: INFJ
Strengths: Command, Strategic, Learner, Activator, Achiever
Avid reader: Fiction & memoir, preferably while sitting on the beach
Coffee: Almond milk, no sugar