Hi! I’m Monica Fochtman, PhD, CPRW
Career Coach, Résumé Expert, Speaker,
Mom, Childhood Cancer Research Advocate, and
Owner of Sheldrake Consulting.
I help mid-career women and industry changers who:
- Are feeling stuck, but aren’t sure how or where to start.
- Want to change jobs or industries and need help discovering their skills and experience and how to talk about them.
- Haven’t touched their résumé in years and are overwhelmed at the thought of doing it alone.
I’m invested in you and your goals. I’m compassionate, honest, and an awesome listener.
As a coach, I see different things and see things differently. I can be objective about your situation and listen to what you’re really saying. Then, together we’ll create a strategy (and sometimes, homework!) to get you unstuck.
What I do:
Career Coaching Programs that help restore your confidence and Writing Services that teach you how to find your career accomplishments and how to talk about them.
- Safe space where you feel heard and encouraged to make the next step that’s right for you
- 1:1 coaching & on-going email support
- Objective 360* advice tailored to you and your career desires
- Job search strategies that work
- Résumés, Cover Letters, and LinkedIn profiles that get results
What’s the next step?
If you’d like to learn more and see if we’re a match, you can book a complimentary Discovery Call here.
More About Monica
CEO and Founder of Sheldrake Consulting, LLC.
I started my business because I saw too many women doubting their abilities and underselling their accomplishments.
In addition to coaching and writing, I’m an adjunct faculty member. I’m also a passionate advocate for childhood cancer research, social justice, and service. I believe that sharing our stories can empower and inspire people and communities to create positive change.
I live in Okemos, Michigan with my husband and two sons. I work from home and share a corner office with our cats Willy and Violet.
Alumni: Boston College (BA & MA), Michigan State University (PhD)
Certifications: Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Administrator, Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
Member: Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC)
MBTI type: INFJ, The Advocate
CliftonStrengths Top 5: Command, Strategic, Learner, Activator, Achiever
Enneagram: 3, The Successful Achiever
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Avid reader: Fiction & memoir, preferably while sitting on the beach
Coffee Order: Almond milk, no sugar
Wine: Old Vine Zinfandel, Pinot Noir