Feeling stuck? Tired of talking yourself out of that next big role? Not sure how to move yourself in the direction you want? Or maybe you’re not even sure of the direction to go?
Career change is challenging because so much of our identity is tied to “what we do for a living.” Especially at mid-career! I’ve been there, too and I can help.
My Career Coaching Programs are informed by own career transitions, as well as years of coaching and advising experience. I offer a safe place where you feel heard.
I listen for patterns, themes, and relationships to help you uncover what’s really going on and what can be learned from it. Together, we’ll discuss potential blind spots, help you get clarity, and then create an action plan to get you unstuck and moving onto your next level.
By Having Me as Your Coach, You’ll Receive
- Clarity that yields confidence.
- Direction that yields motivation.
- Strategy that yields action.
Every Coaching Program Includes
- Undivided time and attention tailored to you and your goals.
- 360* aerial-view, aka objective advice.
- Unlimited email access throughout our coaching relationship.
- Summary notes and homework delivered 7 business days after each coaching call.
- 15-minute check-in 30-days out.
Intensives – Job Search Jump Start
This package is for people who know they want to job search, but haven’t done so in awhile, or are searching without results. Sessions cover: finding & crafting your message; searching strategies; and document reviews.
3 Hours of 1:1 Coaching
Executive – Career Exploration
This package is for mid and senior level professionals who are stuck– deciding if they should stay or go. Sessions cover: skills and values clarification; leadership development; performance management; role and industry exploration; and networking strategies.
5 Hours of 1:1 Coaching
Additional check-ins 60 & 90 days out from Call 5
“Monica was so exceptionally helpful in my journey to changing not just positions but career paths. As a mid-career woman, I felt a little stuck and a lot uncertain about how to frame my experiences and update my documents for my new field. Monica gave concrete, solid advice and she really took the time to listen to what I was saying, honor what I was feeling and help me re-frame it to create a positive thought process and actionable items. Monica’s support, attention to detail, and guidance were major components of my job search success, and if you’re a mid-career woman who feels stuck, I highly recommend you invest in Monica’s services.”
-Stefanie K., Transitioned from Higher Education to Partner Success Manager Role in Ed Tech
**Announcing Crossroads: A Group Coaching Mastermind**
Are you a mid-career woman who is ready for community, accountability, confidence, and momentum?
Join me for Crossroads, my Signature Group Coaching Program!
This is the mastermind group for you! We’ll spend 5 months together, finding your story, building your confidence, and updating your career brand so you’re ready for what’s next.
- Month One: Identifying Barriers to Progress; Gaining Clarity
- Month Two: Talent, Skill, and Values Identification
- Month Three: Career Storytelling
- Month Four: Action Strategies
- Month Five: Virtual Networking
- Monthly Group Coaching Sessions with Like-minded Women on the Same Journey (90 minutes each)
- Resume Writing Workbook
- Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Deep Dives
- 90 minutes of 1:1 Coaching with Me
Sessions are recorded live (via Zoom) and posted for evergreen access. You’ll also connect with fellow participants in our Private Facebook Group.
There are limited spaces available, so sign up now to claim your spot!
Education/Non-Profit Healthcare Cohort (Nov. thru Mar.)
Business/Industry Cohort (Jan. thru May)
Résumé, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Writing
Are you trying to write your résumé and feeling confused? Maybe you’re overwhelmed by all the conflicting advice out there? Or perhaps you know you need to talk about yourself, but you’re not sure how?
You can’t just hope people will get how great you are. You have to show them– with a résumé, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile that shines and feels authentically you.
Here’s How We’ll Work Together
My writing process isn’t cookie-cutter. I listen and get to know you first. Then, I start writing.
Together, we’ll uncover the specific examples that highlight the true value of your experience, expertise, and accomplishments, so you can get the results you want and deserve.
By Working with Me, You’ll Benefit From
- Time and space to really lean into your career experience, strengths, and accomplishments, so you can tell your story.
- A partner to hold you accountable.
- Modern documents that reflect you and your expertise.
- Peace of mind!
Writing Packages Include
- 10-12 hours of research and writing time
- Call One– approx. 45 minutes to gather information, learn history, and accomplishments
- Draft One– delivered 7 business days after Call One
- Call Two– approx. 30 minutes to discuss edits and additions
- Draft Two– delivered 5 business days after Call Two
- Time for you to provide feedback
- Final documents to use as you please
- Unlimited email access to me during the writing process
Choose From Any of These Packages to Suit Your Needs
Investment: Starting at $599
Résumé & Cover Letter or LinkedIn Profile
2 for Résumé
1 for Cover Letter/LinkedIn
Investment: Starting at $749
Résumé, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Profile
2 for Résumé
1 for Cover Letter
1 for LinkedIn
Investment: Starting at $999
“The best advice I can give a job seeker, particularly women seeking leadership roles, is to hire Monica to assist you with your next job search. Monica assisted me with my cover letter and reworked my resume for a recent job search, and the process was painless and practical from start to finish. She spent time with me on a consultation call to better understand my goals and then we dove into my documents. Having a trusted partner who coached me throughout the process was invaluable during my most recent confidential job search, and I know that Monica’s work was influential in helping me land my new role. I spent many years working in career coaching and assisting job seekers with application materials and could easily do this for myself. However, Monica’s guidance and expertise was exactly the push I needed to get my materials in shape and apply for the right role. I won’t go through another job search without her.”
-Jana L., Executive Director of Undergraduate Programs, Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University
Speaking and Training
Drawing from my lived experiences as a business owner, educator, mom, wife, and advocate, I’m a subject matter expert on: mid-career rewards and challenges; pivoting to new industries; and advocating for others.
I share successes and failures, while also trying to make people feel safe and laugh at themselves a little. I have experience in a variety of venues: podcasts, live TV, radio, and large audiences.
Presentations and Trainings can be tailored to meet the needs of any group. I’d love to chat with you about how we can work together to help you and your team achieve your goals. Contact me here to start the conversation.
Check out the links below to See/Hear me in action.
Work-Life Rewards and Challenges
- Generation Z Job Searching & Career Development (#GenZ Podcast)
- Getting Unstuck in Your Mid-Career Job Search (#InVinoFab Podcast)
- Setting Boundaries at Work (Bossed Up Podcast)
- How to Work from Home Without Losing Work-Life Balance (Bossed Up Webinar)
- Advocating for Yourself and Others (Listen to Your Mother Live Reading)
Writing Job Search Documents That Work
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a powerful tool that increases self-awareness and helps people become stronger leaders, better communicators, and more effective team members. Since 2004, I have administered this assessment to large (60+) and small groups (5-10) and can tailor workshops to meet any group’s training needs as a certified MBTI administrator and consultant. MBTI workshops can be half or full-day, depending on the size and developmental needs of your group.
Workshop topics include but are not limited to: self-awareness; leadership development; career development; conflict management; and teamwork. Let me show you how the MBTI can improve your leadership and accelerate your team!
Past Workshop Clients Include
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET) Mentoring and Career Development Committee
- Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) Young Professionals Group
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Michigan State University
- Madonna University