Regain Your Confidence.
Love Work Again.
Your old résumé needs some TLC.
You’re not alone. I can help!
How You Can Get Unstuck
Your mid-career job is just…OK. There’s no room for growth. You feel stuck.
You haven’t updated your résumé in years. You don’t know where to start. You’re overwhelmed.
If this sounds familiar, you’re in the right place.
I’ve been there. I can help.
Hi! I’m Monica Marcelis Fochtman, PhD, CPRW. I am a Career Coach and Résumé Expert. I help mid-career job seekers and industry-changers like you get unstuck, reclaim their confidence, and love work again.
I care about you and want you to be your best. I’m known for my compassionate honesty- asking heartfelt, yet direct questions that help you see things differently.
Working with me, you’ll get Clarity to boost your Confidence, Direction to increase Motivation, and a Strategy for Action. We’ll also craft Résumés, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, and Interview Answers that get results.
In addition to Coaching and Writing, I’m also a Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Administrator and Consultant. Since 2004, I have conducted Leadership Development Workshops to help people become stronger leaders and better teammates. You and your team will learn how to challenge the status quo and build an organization that is more humane and efficient.
I look forward to hearing more about you and how I can help. To Learn More, Book Your Complimentary Discovery Call HERE.
- "Monica is a seasoned pro, I liked her direct approach and she knows the value she can provide based on her own previous professional experience and now all her years as a career coach/consultant. I ended up doing a resume Power Hour with Monica because I had an expedited timeline. Setting up that Power Hour call motivated me to spend about 5 hours completely rewriting my resume based off her webinar advice and discovery call. I was able to use that Power Hour to consult with Monica on specific revisions, word choices, order of bullets, and to get a second opinion on items throughout my resume. Monica provided great insights that helped me quickly move into 4 interview processes and ultimately accept an offer, but what I appreciate most is that she was able to unlock the ability to make me truly believe I could make this career shift and find the words to sell my rich experience."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jennifer J. Industry Change to Learning & Development Manager
- "Monica not only built my resume that helped me get the attention of my new employer, but our conversations gave me a confidence that I didn’t have before. Leaving for a new career path seemed so unattainable until I spoke to her and she helped me realize the value in the skills I had. Thank you so, so much for that! I can’t wait for this, not only for this new opportunity but for the balance it will provide for my family. So grateful to you!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Shannon B. Industry Change to Client eServices Manager
- "Monica has exceeded all my expectations. In the middle of my changing family demands, career readjustment, state relocation, and THEN CVOID-19, her calmness, encouragement, and guidance have been outstanding. I told her on our first call that I have established my entire career network in one city and have not needed to apply for new opportunities in the "cold call" manner and she worked to help take all of the things those contacts know about me and get them onto paper. I would highly recommend her services, she is quick to respond and has an unexplainable poise and experienced demeanor. Thank you for all your help, confidence-building, and technical writing."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Tony D. Head of Operations & Business Development
- "Monica really listened to my story with compassion and empathy and encouraged me to take the steps I needed to take to make a change. She offered great help rewriting my cover letter, tips to make my resume more powerful and strong coaching points for interviewing. After speaking with Monica I applied to jobs at 4 companies and was offered interviews by all of them. Working with her helped boost my confidence and land my dream job along with a significant raise. It feels so good to be working at a company where I am appreciated. I thank Monica for the support and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a career coach. I will work with her again when the time comes."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jenna H. HR Generalist & Payroll Admin
- "When applying for jobs in an entirely new field, cover letters were downright difficult as I stretched out of my comfort zone a bit. Monica provided me with terrific critical feedback that made my cover letter so much more personal. I received a call to set up an interview the day after I applied!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jessa W. Project Manager
- "I can't thank Monica enough for the words of encouragement and her thoughtful advice as I was seeking a new job opportunity. She genuinely cared about the direction I wanted to go, and her advice was invaluable when I selected the next step for my career. Without her advice and help with my resume, I would not have the job that I am fortunate enough to have today. Monica is very genuine and passionate about assisting her clients in finding true happiness."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Matt I. Business Development Manager
- "Where do I even begin?! Admittedly, at first I felt a bit silly hiring a coach for something I believed I could do myself. But, I reminded myself that people hire personal trainers all the time. Monica became a personal trainer for my career.Before connecting with Monica, I thought I was pretty darn good at telling my story and owning my work/impact. Wrong! She removed the jargon from my application materials to better share the results of my work directly, concretely, and succinctly. When interviews began, she provided examples and role play opportunities to best speak the language of employers.She reminded me: Every. Word. Matters. She also checked in about my search progress, provided ongoing learning opportunities, and championed my success every step of the way in a professional, useful way. Now, I'm in my desired career field with an increased salary of 43%!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Kara Z. Industry Change To Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- "Monica developed a very powerful resume that highlights my experience a lot better than my previous resume. I used the new resume to apply to several positions, and received several interviews as a result. Working with Monica was very empowering - she helped me see that I have done a lot and accomplished a lot, and helped me beat back that Impostor Syndrome going into my new position. I am very appreciative of her assistance and would wholeheartedly recommend her to others seeking to redesign their resumes and to see their careers in a new light."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jessica P. Learning Specialist
- "I hadn’t updated my resume since college and when it was time transition my career, I felt pigeonholed by the fact that I had worked in the same role for 10 years. Monica helped me translate my skills and experience to be marketable outside of church-work and I quickly landed a job consulting with a national organization. The prospect of updating a resume was paralyzing, but Monica made the process simple and direct. Her feedback was both affirming and challenging. I know my resume would not have been nearly as appealing without her help."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Annie G. Consultant & Program Coordinator
- "I worked with Monica after I found out my position was being eliminated. She reviewed my resume and helped me strengthen it to tell my story better. She also gave me excellent advice to improve my online presence. Most of all, at a time when I was worried about the job market and feeling overwhelmed by the unexpected need to job search, her positive approach built back my confidence and helped me develop ways to tell my best story and focus on what type of positions I would enjoy most in this next stage of my career."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Trish A. Director of Strategic Initiatives
- "As I was looking at changing jobs for the first time in my career, Monica helped me navigate my uncertainty and talk through my thoughts to reach the decision that was best for me. We worked together on my resume and she helped rewrite it to be more focused on my achievements rather than my day-to-day tasks. When I got my first interview, Monica walked me through possible questions and helped me craft my story. Monica helped me feel confident in the decision I was making and she really cared about my success. I would absolutely recommend Monica to anyone looking for career guidance."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Rick W. Communications Director
- "Job searching is daunting, but Monica provided excellent guidance to help me distill down to what I was looking for in a job and target my search to relevant postings. She also listened to and validated the frustrations and challenges that arose, and having her in my corner, both to provide support and accountability, was invaluable.With Monica's help, I was able to land in a fully remote position in a new industry that came with a significant pay bump, and I don't believe that would have been possible without her. Whether you're starting a job search from scratch or you just need some resume tuning, Monica can help set you on the path to achieving your goals."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Brandon B. Indudtry Change to Customer Success Specialist
- "I was very fortunate to work with Monica during a career transition. Through our sessions, Monica helped me identify my career values and take meaningful steps towards my goals. Monica is a wonderful listener and so perceptive. I left each session feeling very confident about the decisions I was considering, along with an action plan to move forward. From coaching sessions to revamping my resume, Monica provided honest, thoughtful feedback each step of the way. With Monica's guidance, I was able to make a career shift that aligned with the values we identified during our sessions and I earned a significant salary increase. I couldn't be happier and would recommend Monica to anyone thinking of making a career change!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Caitlin C. Director of Faculty Development
- "Monica spoke about childhood cancer awareness on behalf of her son, Luke, as a guest speaker for the Nursing Student Association. Monica is a strong advocate for research, as was evident by her knowledge on the topic and involvement with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation. Her speech was both moving and inspirational, teaching us all to never give up when things in life get tough."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890MaryJo J. BSN, RN
- I was looking to transition out of the Higher Education field and felt a little overwhelmed on where to start. Monica was instrumental in helping give me some clarity on my options and what first steps would look like. We reviewed my resume and Monica assisted with completely revamping it to be centered around my transferable skills. Monica had the skill set to understand what I did in my Higher Education roles and how that can be impactful in another industry. There was a quick turn around on my materials and I was able to start making moves rather quickly after our meetings. Since then, Monica has served as a resource and I am grateful to continue to connect via LinkedIn as she shares a lot of great information. I would recommend using Monica's services to anyone looking to have their resume professionally redone and to have some deeper conversations about career trajectory. Thank you, Monica!abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Bianca B. Industry Change to Recruiting
- "Monica was a great help in my career & industry change process. Through phone conversations and a resume re-write, she was able to take my experience and tailor it to industry language. She helped me think about my experience in ways that emphasized my skill sets."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Emily L. Industry Change to Corporate Training
- "Monica helped me during a mid-life transition from a job I loved (but where I was getting bored) to a job I didn't care for (and wasn't particularly good at). She helped me figure out why the current role wasn't a good match, what my strengths were, and how to work with a new boss with a MUCH different Myers-Briggs type than mine. She helped me gain so much insight into what I wanted, why my current job wasn't fitting my needs, and so much more. I highly recommend her for anyone needing career advice- it's worth it!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Karen S. Client Relations Director
- "Monica was so exceptionally helpful in my journey to changing not just positions but career paths. As a mid-career woman, I felt a little stuck and a lot uncertain about how to frame my experiences and update my documents for my new field. Monica gave concrete, solid advice that not only addressed the tangible pieces of a job search (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile) but she really took the time to listen to what I was saying, honor what I was feeling and help me reframe it to create a positive thought process and actionable items. Monica's support, attention to detail and guidance were major components of my job search success, and if you're a mid-career woman who feels stuck, I highly recommend you invest in Monica's services."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Stefanie K. Industry Change to Partner Success Manager
- "Monica did an excellent job giving me feedback during a mock interview. She helped me leverage all the experiences that were relevant to the job I was looking for and she made me feel comfortable. Job interviewing was causing a lot of anxiety, but I felt more confident after my session with Monica."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jessica M. Teaching & Learning Development Coordinator
- "Monica offered me the support and guidance I needed to develop my job searching strategy. Monica also offered great advice on my resume and personal branding. Her perspective and knowledge were very helpful as I navigated a job search in a new area. I would recommend anyone to work with her for resume and job strategy guidance."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Coretta K. Senior International Development Associate
- "After 18 years in the same position, I knew it was time for a shift. Monica helped me update my language to reflect a different corporate culture and made my language stronger in both my resume and cover letter. She also guided me through mock interview questions to sharpen my answers and make them better reflect all my transferable skills. Most important, having her as a partner helped me to feel self-confident as I worked my way through the interview process. Now, I'm about to start my dream job! Many thanks to Monica for her encouragement and for helping me to find a better version of myself."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Kristin H. Industry Change to Learning & Development
- "Monica was such a supportive coach throughout my job search process. As we transitioned my resume from higher education into industry, Monica helped me learn the language to describe my skills within an industry setting and ways to talk through how my experiences can be leveraged outside of Higher Education. After 2 weeks in my new position, I feel confident that her coaching and resume writing were integral in my successful search. I would recommend Monica to anyone who is looking to enter into a new industry or space, as she is patient, understanding, and encouraging throughout the process."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Mary S. Industry Change to Training & Development
- "Monica came alongside me during a challenging time of mid-level career plateau. As my career coach, Monica actively listened to my concerns and needs, helped me to hone in on my values and identify and articulate my unique skills, and coached me in developing strategies and clear directions for professional growth. She also provided key insights and guidance through a negotiation process which resulted in a successful role transition/promotion. I am so glad I chose to invest in my development with Monica! She is a tremendous resource and I would not hesitate to recommend her work to others."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Susan P. Promotion to Director of Alumni Relations
- "Monica was very helpful as I navigated a job search for the first time in years, especially in a new market. Her fresh prospective on my resume and cover letters made me rethink how I was presenting myself. I appreciated her candid and quick responses to my questions and willingness to discuss specific opportunities."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Kristin J. Product Manager
- "As a middle aged man entering the job market for the first time in 20 years, I was fortunate to have the aid of Monica's coaching, encouragement, and vision in my career change. Her expertise helped greatly in my resume preparation and the results speak for themselves! I received a lot of traction and interest from various employers and ultimately received multiple offers and accepted a job amidst the Covid-19 pandemic. I was nervous as I began the "process" of career change, but my confidence has grown tremendously thanks to the real-world results of a well-written resume, thanks largely to Monica's work. With Monica's help, I was able to catch the attention of a number of Talent Acquisition Agents and HR Specialists and get myself into their interview chairs. I highly recommend her skill and professionalism for anyone unfamiliar with the "process" of changing careers!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jason G. Project Manager
- I worked with Monica in her Crossroads group as well as her resume writing service. Crossroads gave me a safe place to be open and honest about potentially leaving higher ed while developing community and connection with women at similar points in their journeys. The group really helped me more fully recognize available options outside higher ed. Highly recommended for anyone who has spent many years in higher ed and needs a combination of job searching resources along with a sounding board about what comes next in their careers.I also greatly appreciated Monica’s expertise in adapting my resume and cover letter for a new industry. I was too close to objectively translate my skills and experience. The end product documents helped with my successful job search. She provided much needed perspective as well as confidence and support to own what I’m capable of! Both were extremely valuable services!abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Megen R.D. Industry Change to Healthcare Start-Up
- I first met Monica through a webinar where she provided very insightful advice related to pivoting your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profiles from higher education to industry standards. I really appreciated her direct, honest, and down-to-earth energy and I knew I was ready to jump in and invest in her services, especially as I was entering a busy work season - I didn’t want to make any more excuses for myself. I scheduled a discovery call with her the very next day and it solidified my trust in her that she would be able to take my resume and reformat it in a way that would set me up for success during my career pivot.Through our various calls, she asked great questions and challenged me to think about all of the responsibilities that weren’t top of mind for me, but were directly transferable to the roles I was looking for. She empathized with my experiences and I immediately felt like she was on my team.When I received the first draft, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Not only was the content remarkable, but the design and formatting seemed so “me” - I don’t know how she did it, but I was over the moon!Once I had my converted document, along with the knowledge I gained from her webinar, I felt so confident submitting applications and shifting language per position on my own. I feel so proud of my LinkedIn and find myself continuously updating it with more metrics and better verbiage, all because of what I learned from her.If you’re thinking about making a career pivot and feel stuck, I highly encourage you to contact Monica for a discovery call and see if she would be a good fit for you. I’ve sent multiple friends and colleagues to her and some have moved forward with her services, some felt ready to tackle it on their own after getting some initial advice from the discovery call. 10/10 recommend!abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Albert P. Industry Change to Talent Acquisition
- "Monica ran two separate workshops using the MBTI tool for our MSU BEST group (about 30 strong) and then for a smaller ASPET network (8-10) people. She delivered a thoughtful discussion that infused her own experiences into the mix, and that made it wonderful. This was EYE opening for the people who took it- trainees in the biomedical field- as they had never done this type of self-analyses before. She answered the many questions that accompanied such an interesting exercise and put everyone at ease during something that could be somewhat awkward. This - and Monica in particular - is someone I highly recommend for administering and then discussing the MBTI."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Stephanie W. Pharmacology Professor
- "Monica was instrumental in my recent job search success. She listened to what I was saying - and more importantly, what I wasn't quite able to articulate - and translated it seamlessly onto the page. Her finished product was so compelling that I got compliments on it from several hiring managers! I used my new documents to help land my new role. Her insight is amazing, and I have no hesitation to recommend her to anyone (I already have)!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Heather O. Industry Change to Training and Development
- "Monica provided amazing interview prep that enabled me to secure a job with Duke University's Talent Identification Program (TIP). She is highly knowledgeable and skilled at getting her clients to present their best selves. Working with Monica gave me the skills and confidence to secure the position and eventually, a promotion. Thanks Monica!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Winni P. Consultant, Speaker, & Educator
- "The best advice I can give a job seeker, particularly women seeking leadership roles, is to hire Monica Fochtman to assist you with your next job search. Monica helped me with my cover letter and reworked my resume for a recent job search, and the process was painless and practical from start to finish. She spent time with me on a consultation call to better understand my goals and then we dove into my documents. Having a trusted partner who coached me throughout the process was invaluable during my most recent confidential job search, and I know that Monica's work was influential in helping me land my new role.I spent many years working in career coaching and assisting job seekers with application materials and could easily do this for myself. However, Monica's guidance and expertise was exactly the push I needed to get my materials in shape and apply for the right role. I won't go through another job search without her."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jana L. Executive Director at Ohio State Fisher College of Business
- "I have worked with Monica in several capacities over the last few years, from resume/LinkedIn feedback sessions to career coaching. She's definitely my go-to resource for all things career development!Most recently, I engaged Monica as I embarked on a new job search and scheduled career coaching sessions with her. These sessions were wonderful as I went from feeling despondent and confused to engaged and confident. In our sessions, she provided valuable, actionable advice on how to jump into a new job search and how I could focus my search around my personal and professional priorities. She also gave me the honest feedback I needed to hear--not everyone will do that for you, and it was much appreciated!I highly recommend Monica to anyone seeking help in how to navigate your next career move. I know I will definitely work with Monica again when I need career support!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Kristina P. Non-Profit Communications Manager
- "Monica helped me figure out what was next and made me feel more in control of my mid-career slump. We strategized together and I went from shrugging my shoulders about the future to being able to articulate what I wanted the next stage of my career to look like. When I figured out what I wanted she made very concrete recommendation to revitalize my old and tired resume. I had assumed it would take me a year to find a new job - it took a couple of months."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Jackie K., JD In-House Counsel
- "When I decided to leave my academic position of 17 years, I was at a loss for what else I was capable and/or qualified to do. Monica was the key to unlocking a whole world of possibilities! She helped me translate my teaching skills into corporate language and helped me to see that what I had been doing as an educator was in fact valued outside of education. Monica was truly supportive and encouraging and I gained a wonderful sense of confidence and courage working with her. And I am pleased to say I have been employed full time for the past month, earning more now than as an academic, and I am with a team that values my skills and thoughts and creativity - and I owe so much of this new found success to Monica! Thank you!!!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Sam M. Industry Change to Online Training and Development
- "To this day, hiring a career coach was one of the investments I have made in myself, both professionally and personally. Hiring Monica, in particular, meant that two people were invested in making meaning of my journey so that I could begin planning for my future. As my coach, Monica took the time necessary to get to know me as a person, to really listen to what I was saying, and to help me to hear my "inner voice," too. Not only is Monica an active and intuitive listener, she is incredibly skilled at helping people to interpret what they're saying and feeling as well. Rather than giving you the answers, she asks thoughtful questions, provides honest feedback, and ultimately empowers you to arrive at your own conclusions about how best to move forward. One of the things I appreciate most about Monica's coaching style is how she strikes the perfect balance between challenging and supporting her clients. In my experience, to get out of a mid-career rut or make a mid-career pivot takes incredible courage, patience, and a willingness to be 100% honest with yourself and your coach. When the "inner work" felt hard, Monica was there to remind me that changing industries can be challenging, but that my experience was transferable. I always came away from our coaching sessions feeling seen and heard, and with a renewed sense of self-worth and determination to keep working toward my professional goals. Monica emphasizes the importance of both talk and action, giving you tools and time to process but also actionable takeaways. Though she'd never take full credit, I can honestly say I would not be where I am today without Monica's guidance and support as my career coach. Not only did I successfully pivot into a new industry, I gained confidence in myself and the value I bring to any organization."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Sarah G. Industry Change to Campus Success Manager
- "If you are thinking about pivoting out of higher education you owe it to yourself to work with Monica.After my initial conversation with her I knew that she was the best person to help with my transition out of higher education. Monica is very knowledgeable and carefully listened as I explained what I hoped to do in my next role. She knew exactly how to translate my experiences in higher education, specifically in residence life and student conduct into language that would resonate in the private sector. Additionally, she did a fantastic job on my cover letter elaborating and helping me further explain skills. I can’t recommend Monica enough. Without her I would not have landed a new job in health care as an account manager. She helped me relocate closer to family and I did not have to take a pay cut in the process.Do yourself a favor and work with her. You will not regret it!"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Michael L. Industry Change to Healthcare Technology
- I connected with Monica after a recommendation from a friend who had successfully pivoted out of higher education. Since I was juggling work and two kids, I decided to work with Monica on the re-write of my materials: resume, cover-letter, and LinkedIn profile. Monica's knowledge of how to translate higher education speak to the corporate world was invaluable. Making this investment in my materials saved me a good deal of frustration and I was able to secure interviews as soon as I started applying.Monica continued to check-in on my search after our work together formally concluded. I appreciated her reminders that this is a process and I was gaining momentum with each interview. Her LinkedIn content is also a great reminder of how to approach and manage the search process.I will continue to recommend Monica to my colleagues looking to pivot out of higher education.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Amy S. Industry Change to Project Management
- "Knowing how the current job market matches talents and jobs, I knew my first step was to update my resume and LinkedIn profile. Monica stepped in to help me. She patiently listened to my career path, global experiences, and multiple technical and leadership roles I took in GE, then quickly came back to me with her updated version of resume, that included my skillsets and experiences that tied to my career interest and current job market demands. Then, she also updated my LinkedIn profile in a very precise and concise way. Few days later, I started getting phone calls from recruiters for interview opportunities. And within a month, I’ve been offered a new job in SF Bay Area."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Yu B. Software Platform Leader
- "I met Monica through her group coaching classes, called Crossroads. The experience was a wonderful experience for me. Crossroads helped me feel supported in my career transitions, gave me the opportunity to form connections with other people in similar life transitions, and provided tangible action items so that I could take steps in-between sessions. I felt like the group allowed me the ability to have accountability but also support when the path to something new was challenging. It can be lonely working through big life changes, and doing this group coaching group gave me the momentum I needed to make positive change in my life. Monica set clear expectations, was understanding, provided encouragement and quick support when interviews started to pop up, and was very respectful of where everyone was in their own process. I would highly recommend Monica, and especially joining in the group coaching sessions."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Amanda R. Industry Change to Technology
- "Monica’s MBTI training was so valuable for my department. I have used the resources she provided in one-on-one meetings with stakeholders in order to better understand both my needs and my stakeholders’ needs, as well as how to better communicate. I often find myself looking over the instrument when troubleshooting personally and professionally."abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890Mikaela B. Project Manager
Why Sheldrake Consulting?
Monica’s Qualifications and Career Highlights
Helped 100s of clients get clear, advance to leadership roles, or pivot to new industries.
After working together, Sheldrake Consulting Clients have earned new positions and higher salaries at:
- Thomson Reuters
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Herman Miller
- Gordon Food Service (GFS)
Certified: Professional Resume Writer; Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Consultant.
Pre-vetted Career Coach for the MSU Alumni Office.
Earned PhD from top-ranked program in 5 years, while also working part-time and parenting 2 young children, one of whom survived cancer.
Cast Member in the first Listen to Your Mother™ Show in Metro Detroit.
Childhood Cancer Advocate and Testimonial Speaker with extensive public speaking experience, including national fundraising events, live TV, and radio.
I started Sheldrake Consulting, because I saw too many people underselling their skills and experience. I provide career coaching and writing services that will teach you how to find your story and promote your best self. I’d love to see if we’re a match.